The Widening Horizons Programme offers ‘through-care, aftercare, and wraparound’ services for people with or recovering from substance mis-use issues.
The services include
• Open access drop in café
• One to one interventions
• life skills
• employability skills,
• arts & crafts, recovery through nature
• Informal day services and social activities
• Mutual aid (NA, AA & SMART)
• Peer mentoring
• Complementary therapies
• Gender specific services
• Family groups including parenting programmes
• Employment , education and training support
Plus access to other services/providers including finance and benefits advice, housing and tenancy support, domestic violence support, CAB and employment support.
Who Is This Service For?
People with or recovering from substance mis-use issues
Phone0116 225 6400
Widening Horizons is part of Leicestershire Recovery Partnership you can self refer by calling 0116 225 6400.